Nose revision, also known as rhinoplasty, is a form of cosmetic surgery used to improve the function and appearance of your nose. Many people have problems and deformities of the nose as a result of age, injury, or genetics.
Nose revisions can help to:
As even the smallest of changes or enhancements can produce significant changes, nose revisions are performed on a “case-by-case” basis. Our oral and maxillofacial surgeons will meet you with prior to performing this procedure to discuss your expectations and goals and to carefully plan out your treatment to produce the desired results. We will also discuss various treatment options and risks with you to ensure you fully understand your procedure.
We will provide you with detailed post-operative instructions following your procedure in order to help you recover quickly and maintain the result from your treatment.
We invite you to contact our office today to schedule your consultation with our skilled oral and maxillofacial surgeons and learn more about nose revision surgery.
- Create or improve facial symmetry
- Reshape the bridge, nostrils or tip of the nose
- Adjust or change the size of the nose
- Correct crooked noses (whether they have been caused by injury or birth defects)
- Open airway passages to improve your ability to breath
- Increase your self-confidence